Thursday, July 1, 2010

Push Race Results















Last Friday we partnered up with 541 longboarding and had a push race from Ashland to Medford. It was a long 14 miles but it didn't really matter to these guys that were racing. I was on my bicycle and had stopped in the beginning to get pictures of the racers and by the time I got back on my bike I could barely catch up. Joey Martin and Joey V.D were the only ones pushing skateboards while there were a few others on bikes. There were about 15 guys on longboards. There was a few crashes and some blood on the greenway but everyone was stoked to have made it through the long haul. We finished the race with a BBQ at Bear Creek park to award the winners and hand out some prizes. Thanks to Never Summer, Stella, and Landyachtz for the swag!!
The winners:
1st place- James Woods
2nd place- Jim Schmidt
3rd place- Brent Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment